3990.1 MS-2000 (M) Military Distress Marker Light Strobe
- Code: 38289
MS-2000(M)Distress Marker Light
The MS2000 product is now an ITAR Controlled Product. We will not export this product. We will only ship this product to verified US Military or Law Enforcement. A completed End User Statement must be submitted before the order will be processed. We reserve the right to cancel any non compliant orders.
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. Since the introduction of the MS-2000(M), it has become the main Combat Search and Rescue(C-SAR) light carried by elite military forces around the world. Like our highly regarded, reliable SDU-5E, the MS-2000(M) meets all military specifications, including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176, and it has many improved life saving features to meet multiple mission capability. ACR features five distinctive versions of the MS-2000(M) that meet the most up-to-date requirements of the military and fit virtually any application.
- Shield extends/retracts for omni- or uni-directional visibility
- Waterproof factory tested to 10 meters (33 ft)
- IR filter blocks all visible light (lets through only IR light)
- Raised polarity indicators allow correct battery replacement in low or no visibility conditions
- New braided steel retainer keeps battery door from being lost
- Operates on 2 standard alkaline AA batteries - disposal causes no environmental impact
- For extreme cold environments or long term storage, use 2 common lithium batteries
- Blue filter distinguishes strobe from ground fire when in place