Garmin GMR 406 xHD 4kW Pedestal & 6ft Open Array K10-00012-07 Code: 40723
GMR 406 xHD - 4 kW High-Definition Digital Open-Array Radar Scanners
The newest additions to our powerful xHD family of radar scanners deliver exceptional dollar value and high-definition digital picture quality in a robust open-array package. With 4 kilowatts of transmit power, these dual-speed scanners combine 72 nmi maximum range with advanced video technology that yields nearly eight times more signal processing bandwidth than predecessor designs. The result: Significantly improved resolution, target separation and clutter removal on the display.
These new open array radar scanners will support both MARPA (10 targets) as well as Dual Range for increasedsituational awareness in all environments. The 6-foot GMR 406 xHD offers a narrower 1.1 degree horizontal beamwidth for even better resolution.
Product Features and Specifications
- 4 kW of transmit power
- Overall better performance than previous generation GMR 406
- Nearly eight times more signal processing bandwidth
- Six times more video processing done in the scanner over the previous generation open-array radars
- Up to 75% higher transmitter pulse rate, allowing more energy to be focused on each target
- Improved transmitter design to provide a much sharper pulse
- Dual Range mode displays two ranges simultaneously in a split screen format on a single Garmin MFD display
- Better Resolution
- Eight times faster sampling rate over the previous generation open-array radars
- Four times better video resolution
- Horizontal beam width: 1.1 degree
- Vertical beam width: 25 degrees
- Maximum range: 72 nautical miles
- Minimum range: 20 meters
- Weight: Pedestal is 45.9 lb. / 6 ft open-array antenna is 16.9 lb.
Reviews: Post your own review of this item