U1-CHRT-169I Chart Master 169CS 7" Color Plotter W/ Internal
- Code: 41403
Chart Master 169CS
The Chart Master 169CS is designed for versatility and easy integration into a full bridge system, with two serial ports and an advanced USB for connection to autopilots or a variety of other NMEA devices. With a waterproof cover protecting your C-MAP MAX C-cards, this new Chart Master can deliver a wealth of important electronic chart data, including spot soundings, depth contours, navigation aids (with "Quick Info"), navigational landmarks, hazards and more. C-MAP?s Ports and Tides Info even puts important information - such as tidal stage/direction or the location of marina services, fuel docks, restaurants or medical facilities - right at your fingertips.
The Chart Master 169CS will accept depth information from a "Smart Transducer" or other NMEA source and show a split screen view of graphical depth information.
Full and Split Screen Chart Display. Shows position of boat and course and distance to selected waypoints.
Status Screen shows all satellites being received and their relative signal strength. Helps to easily determine if unit is acquiring satellites.
- Worldwide Chart Coverage
- Depth, Distance, Speed Unit Selection
- Depth Limits & Sounding Range Natural Features, Rivers and Lakes, Cultural Features, Land Marks, Tides and Currents, Bathymetric Lines, Spot Sound ings, Bottom Type, Ports and Services, Attention Areas, Tracks and Routes, Lights, Buoys and Beacons, Signals, Cartographic Objects, Names, Compass, Lat/ Long grid, Chart Boundaries, Way Point Icons
- User Selectable Datum
- Built-in Worldwide Background Chart
- Automatic Information on Cartographic Objects
- Port Information
- Goto Nearest
- Tide Information
- Simulation/Demo Mode
- M.O.B. Function
- North-up or Course-up
- Forward Looking Depth Alarm
- Compatible with C-ForecastTM Report Functions
- Route Data Report
- User Points List
- GPS Data Page Navigation Data Page
- 500 Waypoints or Marks
- 25 Routes with 50 Waypoints/Route
- 5000 Track Points, 7 Color Tracks
- 16 Types of User Marks
- 480 X 234 Pixel Resolution
- 7" TFT Sunlight-Color LCD
- 256 Colors
- 0 - 35 VDC , 7.5W Power
- Non Volatile Battery Back-up
- Adjustable CCFL Backlight
- Backlit Keypad
- Uses New C-Map MAX Cartography
- NMEA 0180/1083 Autopilot Interface
- NMEA 0183 Interface
- Compact Dimensions: 9.4"W X 5.9"H X 2.6"D, Approx. 2 lbs.